Ozark Adventist Academy provides a family-oriented Christian atmosphere and we are intentional about developing student leaders. Ozark is a beautiful rural campus located in the northwest corner of Arkansas. We have been blessed with a dedicated Christian staff and great facilities. We are seeking a godly Seventh-day Adventist man who wishes to make a positive difference as an Assistant Dean. The assistant dean lives in the dorm and will become acquainted with and help enforce the policies of OAA.
Responsibilities in the dormitory will include, but are not limited to:
- Spiritual oversight of the dorm and its programs.
- Good communication skills with parents, students, and fellow staff members.
- Oversee dorm operations with a focus on safety, accountability, and cleanliness.
- Supervision of student activities, worships, study halls and work programs.
- Transport students as delegated by the administration.
- Participate in and help supervise Sabbath and weekend activities.
The assistant dean should have experience working with and building relationships with youth in a leadership position. The applicant should be ready to furnish the names of at least three references who can attest to high spiritual and ethical standards.
Mike Dale, Principal
Ozark Adventist Academy
20997 Dawn Hill East Rd.
Gentry, AR 72734